Bob Brown asks the question: "Does your valet, door, bell, front desk and concierge and PBX team create an extraordinary experience?"
System Tool & Training for the Welcoming Arm of Your Hotel
The first ten minutes of a guest’s check-in experience determines guest loyalty or defection. Does your valet, door, bell, front desk and concierge and PBX team create an extraordinary experience? Or is your staff just performing tasks?
Part 1: Assessment
First hand observation, conducting interviews and reviewing current state performance measurements sets the stage for building tools and delivering training for a service excellence culture.
- Observe Present Practices
- Identify Performance Detractors
- Identify Complaints and Compliments
- Review Service Measurements
Part 2: Manager’s Tools and Systems Writing Workshop
A solid foundation of product knowledge and service and sales practices is essential to create a culture of service and sales excellence.
Both your front line and managers need to be on the same sheet of music - share a common language and possess the tools and systems that create service excellence.
- Create Custom Game Plans: Valet, Door, Bell, Front Office, PBX and Concierge
- Write Sales Dialogue for all Services: Billable and Non-Billable
- Establish Pre-Shift Guidelines
Part 3: Service Excellence for Lifetime Loyalty
In a world where only superior service ensures loyalty are you and your staff armed with the tools, knowledge and service pizzazz to attract, retain customers for life? Or - are you paying the price of mediocre service?
Participants will learn :
- The Six Building Blocks of a Service Star
- The Art of Respectful Phrasing
- The Six Steps of Handling Customer Complaints
- The Empathy Tool Box
- Service Dazzlers
Part 4: Presentation and Coaching for Star Performance
Every manager - every supervisor knows the importance of great presentations - they make their message come alive, enhance learning and boost morale.
And - every manager also knows the impact of effective coaching - how it “turns talent into performance,” builds guest and employee loyalty, and brings dollars to the bottom line. Yet - these two competencies are two of the most intriguing and difficult to master
Participants will learn:
- The Ten Ingredients of a Dynamite Presentation
- The Six Steps of Running a Magnificent Pre-Shift
- Casting for Star Performance
- The Six Coaching Strategies for Star Performance
- The Art of the Coaching Conversation