Every manager and every executive knows the importance of great presentations - they make their message come alive, enhance learning and boost morale.
And - every manager also knows the impact of effective coaching - how it “turns talent into performance,” builds guest and employee loyalty and brings dollars to the bottom line. Yet - these two competencies are two of the most intriguing and difficult to master. Join Bob Brown, one of the nation’s top-rated hospitality speakers and trainers.
You will learn:
- The Ten Ingredients of a Dynamite Presentation
- The Seven Steps of Running a Magnificent Pre-Shift
- Casting for Star Performance
- Six Coaching Strategies for Star Performance
- The Art of the Coaching Conversation